You’ve come to this website because you are curious about
God, about Peace, and whether this community might be a good fit
for you. Everything does not have to be sorted out or perfect to
worship here. Each of us are “simultaneously saint and sinner.”
– Martin Luther.
- The Trinity guides us: God the Father, the Son, and the
- God’s love is what frees us to serve and work with our
- The Jesus we read about in scripture is directly tied to
our understanding of who we are as Christians today.
- Written in a different time and place, these accounts
are not to be taken literally.
- They are to be chewed over and carefully applied to our
context here in NWA.
- The Holy Spirit is at work in, with, and through us to
share the good news in our community and the wider world.
- All are welcome to worship and serve in leadership
positions. Gender, race, sexuality, favorite sports team
(we’re careful with this one!) and your home town are never
- Young ones are a gift. All ages join in praising God
through worship, whether using the interactive play table or
sharing a joyful noise!
- Christian-based high quality childcare is
important and often out of reach. PeaceKids
Learning Center and Preschool serves the
community by providing quality care and
education at affordable rates.
- God commands us to feed the hungry. The Peace Food Pantry
operates in the principle that no one goes hungry by serving the
community twice a week.
- God created all creatures, great and small. These creatures give
us a glimpse into God’s unconditional love.
- God’s little ones are cherished blessings from above. The Lily
Pad Quilters create and provide hand-made quilts to those at
Arkansas Children’s Hospital Northwest.
- There’s a place for you here, where you will be known and loved.
- This world can bring us down, yet during these heavy times the
people of Peace lift each other up in prayer and support.
- Church can be fun, silly, thought-provoking, and serious all
wrapped into one.
- You are a beloved child of God. Come as you are to encounter the
God who loves you more than you could possibly imagine.
You can ask any questions you have if we haven’t covered
everything here. Connect on
email, or by phone.